sábado, 15 de março de 2008

Bushismos: o sumo

“Do you have blacks, too?”

George W. Bush, to Brazilian President Fernando Cardoso, November 2001



“I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe - I believe what I believe is right.”
George W. Bush


“A dictatorship would be a heck of a lot easier, there's no question about it.”
George W. Bush

Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream.”
George W. Bush

“First, let me make it very clear, poor people aren't necessarily killers. Just because you happen to be not rich doesn't mean you're willing to kill.”

“I am a person who recognizes the fallacy of humans.”
George W. Bush, on Oprah Winfrey Show, September 2000

“I have opinions of my own, strong opinions, but I don't always agree with them.”

“I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully.”

“I know how hard it is to put food on your family.”

“I promise you I will listen to what has been said here, even though I wasn't here.”
George W. Bush, speaking at President's Economic Forum, Waco, Texas, August 2002

“I think war is a dangerous place.”

“I wish I wasn't the war president. Who in the heck wants to be a war president? I don't.”

“I'm not a very good novelist. But it'd make a pretty interesting novel.”
George W. Bush, Austin, Texas, December 2000
“I'm also not very analytical. You know I don't spend a lot of time thinking about myself, about why I do things.”
George W. Bush, aboard Air Force One, June 2003
“I'm the commander - see, I don't need to explain - I do not need to explain why I say things. That's the interesting thing about being President.”
George W. Bush, as quoted in Bob Woodward's Bush at War

Nenhum comentário: